Sunday, January 9, 2011

a layed back week.

Well Hillary is back in Florida. This time she is in Tampa. She said her job is going very well. she is working with the Tampa Bay Rays, the baseball team. On Tuesday i had a swim meet. Swimming some of my best races. My coach has been pushing me really hard. this means putting me as a freshman with the fast senior girls. and i practically diedddd haha. but if she keeps pushing me i know i can get my times down. Jess has been running his little tail off. HE runs everyyyy single dayyyyy! he is a little crazy but whatever. haha. Mother has been getting back into running. the past few weeks she has been a sickling. Mariel and Griffin have been back at school, Mariel has been working i believe, and griffin has been having fun with his buddies. And whitney and griffin now have their own blog. if you would like to visit it, here is the URL.
http://gwweaver21.blogspot.com
Well Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment