Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

ITS 2011!!! the start of a new year. Making goals, and starting over again. Well for new years jess and the guys from the church went on a camp out! crazy, but the feedback was that they had a great time. They did guy stuff. Jess came back with bruises allover him and when we asked him about them he said "What do you expect, you sent me to a camp out with guys my age" hahahaha. Well i guess when they have their nerf swords they are going to get cuts and bruises. Well to backtrack, Mariel left for Utah on Wednesday. So for New Years, me, griffin, my father, and my mother went to a family friend's house, the Thompson family. we usually go there every year. On new years our Florida State played against South Carolina and won so we were pretty happy. We ate bunch of yummy foods and watched the ball drop. It was exciting!! then we left to go home. While we were there, Hillary went over Amie Olson's house to watch Gracie and Isaac because Amie and Jamie went out. Saturday morning, Hillary and my dad left to drive to Florida. They stayed over my uncle Butch and Aunt Rose's house Saturday night, then Hillary took my dad to Atlanta, Georgia airport and she drove the rest of the way by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment