Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey (:

Hey Everyone. Well nothing really new. Only with me. I had districts yesterday. I raced in the A race. Top 15 girls medal and i got 13th. i ran my fastest time of the whole season. Our Junior High Girls team got 1st place for the first time in history since my mom has coached and probably even before that. We were very happy that our team accomplished this. Jess has districts this coming Wednesday. Good luck to him. To keep you up to date with Whitney and Griffin Weaver, Griffin took his LSAT test. We haven't heard how he did yet. Hopefully good! Hillary is on her internship. I haven't heard from her in a while so not sure how things are but i am sure they are going great. Mariel and Griffin are doing great. Mariel has been working and Griffin has been going places with his buddies and having fun. Him and his friends went to a lake house at Lake Powell. we heard it was so fun and very nice out there. I start swim this week! it should be fun. enjoy the pictures. sorry i could not get more than two.

No comments:

Post a Comment