Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last Weeks new AND this weeks news.

Well last week. the week of August 23-28. We started school! August 24, my mom left for Utah to take Griff out and settle him into his dorm. That is what the pictures are from after. There is a picture of Mariel and Griffin. A picture of Whitney in her classroom. OH by the way, Whitney started teaching while my mom was out in Utah. Also there is a picture of my mom, Whitney, and her husband griffin! Well this past week, august 29 to sept 4. we had school. me and Jess started seminary as well. for those of you who don't know what this is, it is a class before school that we have a little study session in our scriptures form church. every morning at 6. Well me and Jess got through our second week of school. Hillary moved to Charleston South Carolina. Griffin and Mariel started classes for college this week. we hear the classes are going good. Griffin Weaver is in his classes as well. studying to take the LSAT. Dad has just been going to work. and my moms preschool opens on Tuesday! well happy Labor day weekend. ha. hope everyone enjoyed it! and enjoy tomorrow as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment